- Services configuration, disabling unnecessary network facing services to minimize attack surface. Enables connection to Domain server.(Enterprise edition specific)
- Access control list, partition Standard users from admin command-line commands. (Enterprise edition specific)
- Hardening Guide for Windows 7 Ultimate 64 bit with:
Instructions for using Security Compliance Manager to set security configuration (works only on Pro, Ultimate and Enterprise)>br? Instructions for using Security Compliance Manager with Domain servers's Group Policy Management tool.
Instructions for using Local Security Policy - Software Restriction Policy (works only on Pro, Ultimate and Enterprise)
Instructions for using AppLocker (works only on Ultimate and Enterprise)
- Security Compliance Manager customized configuration files
- Password age and length requirement settings: 14 characters and good for 90 days
- Account lockout condition : upon trying 50 bad passwords
- Account lockout duration: 15 minutes
- Deny network logon to certain accounts: Everyone
- System, Application and Security Event Log size: 1000000 kb
- Prevent users from installing printer drivers.
- Have Event Viewer show success and failure events for Account Logons, Account Management, Policy Change and System events.
- Require pressing CTRL-ALT-DEL to logon.
- Do not display last logon user name.
- Do not allow remote users to list out account names:
- Use NTLMv2 protocol (latest) instead of older protocols.
- UAC will prompt for credentials when admin account needs admin rights. (instead of just pressing continue)
- UAC will deny Standard user accounts the right to elevate. (instead of prompting for admin password)
- Event Viewer 'custom view' import xml files, allows for detection of system intrusion.
- Firewall policy, enabling basic Windows functionality with a secure 'default deny' policy. Enables connection to Domain server.
Price: $11.53 (including tax)